Supplying Adelaide with Timber for over 60 years!
We pride ourselves by stocking an extensive range of timber, prefabricated products and hardware merchandise to suit all your building and construction needs.
100% Adelaide Owned And Operated
From pergolas and decking to carports and veranda’s – whatever your timber and building supply needs are, Timco can help.
For over six decades, Timco have been delivering the highest quality building materials and customer service. As one of the biggest buyers of timber in South Australia, it comes as no surprise that we supply timber and building materials to many of Adelaide’s award winning and most prominent home building companies.
Timco is a proud third generation South Australian owned and family operated business. We are mindful of our history; and today still operate with the same objectives and values as our forefounders-
“To strive to provide a quality product to our customers at a fair and honest price”
Today Timco is one of the largest timber merchants in South Australia providing quality timber, hardware and manufactured prefabricated roof and floor trusses.
Timco continues as a dedicated timber supplier and has a team of experienced staff who strive to offer service at the highest level. We have retained a large number of our staff for many years; and their knowledge is noticeable in their customer service. Come in and see for yourself today!
- Hold volumes of high quality timber – all housed with modern tracking and handling techniques;
- Fulfil the most difficult of specifications quickly and efficiently;
- Understand the environmental issues that impact on timber products from sustainable yield and plantation forests;
- Are aware of the importance of meeting customers’ needs; keeping customers informed on the progress of pending orders; and offering customers the timber most suitable to the task at hand;
- Are forward thinking, thus our stock and service is adjusted in line with industry requirements;
- Continual improvements to our businesses allow for ease of product flow; and thus improved service to you – OUR VALUED CUSTOMER.